Replacing Sewer Lines
Replacing a sewer line at home is not a job for the faint of heart – it requires specialized materials and know-how to guarantee success. Here’s how to do it:
- Call a Professional Plumber – The first step in replacing your sewer line is calling in an experienced professional plumber who can assess the situation and determine what needs to be done.
- Excavate the Old Sewer Line – After the plumber arrives, they’ll begin by excavating the area around the old sewer line to expose it. This is often done using heavy machinery like backhoes or shovels depending on accessibility and soil type.
- Measure Pipe Size & Length – When enough of the old pipe has been exposed, measurements must be taken to ensure that the new pipe is cut to exact specifications for seamless installation.
- Install New Pipe – After taking measurements, a new pipe must be cut and inserted into place before connecting the ends with couplings and making sure there are no leaks or blockages in the line before covering it up again with dirt or gravel as needed.
- Test & Inspect – Once connected, pressure tests must be performed on the newly installed pipeline to ensure that there are no issues with flow rate or integrity before giving it final approval and granting access to use once more.
Replacing a sewer line at home may seem daunting, but thanks to experienced professionals it doesn’t have to be! With careful planning, preparation and quality workmanship you can have your sewage system up and running in no time!
Schedule An Appointment
Get An Estimate When It Works For You
Came out when they said they would, very friendly, Honest and helpful. Will be the one's to call in the future. Thank you for a job well done.
– Terry Kretzschmar
Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value They are the best . Responsive professional on time service. I believe my service gentleman was Josh he was in and out fixed the problem with my water heater and was polite and got his job done said good afternoon and left. They are the best around Thank you. We appreciate your services
– Jeremy Dyer
We love them! We are a mobile home community and have need for them often. They are fast, courteous and always get the job done, day or night, no matter the issue.
– Creekside Village
I had a leaking toilet, called and got reasonable appointment time. A couple of days later I got a call the repair tech was on the way. Austin was Fast, Friendly, Professional and Helpful. He took special care to clean up the site after installing new components and mopped up the excess water. Definitely will use Potters again
– Morning Max
I was very satisfied with the service and professionalism shown by Bobby Dawes. He is an asset to your business.
Anne Sehie- El Dorado KS
506 N Whiteside Street
Hutchinson, KS 67501